“OtaClock” is a desktop clock application designed by Otacon, himself.
OtaClock has been tested for use with
<Windows> XP/2000/Me/98SE/95 <MacOS> 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4
OtaClock will operate on Windows XP/2000, and OtaClockLite will operate on all of the above systems.
Installing and Running
Extracting the OtaClock.zip will create the following files:
||OtaClock executable file
||OtaClockLite executable file
||Alarm settings file
Double click either “OtaClock.exe" or "OtaClockLite.exe" to run the program. OtaClock will run using the same function settings as the last time it was used.
| Otaclock <Windows>
|| Otaclock <Mac>
Software License Agreement
Please carefully read and acknowledge this “Software License Agreement” (this “Agreement”) set out by Konami Corporation and its associated companies (the “Company”) before using or installing this Software.
This Agreement is agreed and entered into between you (whether individual or corporate) and the Company when you use the Software (including attached document(s), and the revised and upgrade version of the Software) produced by the Company. By installing the Software, you are deemed to agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Company doesn’t permit you to use the Software unless you agree with this Agreement.
Article 1 (Grant of Software License)
The Company grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software subject to all the terms and condition of this Agreement, provided that you agree with this Agreement and comply with the terms and condition of it.
Article 2 (Ownership)
The copyright, industrial property and other intellectual property concerning the Software, and any other rights at law shall be owned by the Company.
Article 3 (Warranty and Indemnity)
The Software is provided on an “as is” basis. The Company does not warrant the completeness, usability or fitness for any particular purpose or any other matter regarding the Software. The Company shall not be liable for any default of any obligation, unlawful act, excess profits or whatever the causes of action or claims arising from any loss or damage suffered by you in the course of the use of the Software.
Article 4 (Restrictions)
The Company, in accordance with this Agreement, you are prohibited from:
(1) any act that violates any provisions of this Agreement,
(2) the analysis of the Software such as the reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling of it,
(3) the transfer, rental, lease or loan of the Software to any third party, whether with or without consideration,
(4) the adaptation, translation or tampering of the whole or a part of the Software,
(5) the use of the Software other than for the private use, except for the use granted by another agreement,
(6) causing any damage to, or the offense or defamation against, any third party by using the Software,
(7) the making of a backup copy of the Software more than your needs,
(8) the use of the defective Software for the unfair purpose such as the abuse of the bugs of the Software (including aiding and abetting others),
(9) the use of the Software in any manner or for purposes that are offensive to public order and morals, and for any purpose prohibited by the criminal law or other laws,
(10) the infringement of the intellectual property such as the copyright, trademark, patent right, property, dignity or privacy of the Company, other customers or any other third party, or
(11) the installation of the Software to a server and the use of it via a network.
Article 5 (Remedy against Infringement)
You acknowledge that if you breach of any terms and conditions of this Agreement ans such breach causes losses, damages or injuries to the Company beyond normal tolerance, the Company reserves the right to legally demand the fair compensation against the breach.
Article 6 (Governing Law)
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
The settlement of any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be brought under the jurisdiction by agreement of the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court in Japan for the first instance.