"The P.T. Experiment": Fan Reaction Contest
Fans are invited to submit their personal reaction video clips of their play through the KONAMI "P.T." demo located on the Sony Playstation Store
To enter, submit your video, name and contact information (including email address) at the following link
during the Term, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Fans should upload their reaction to game content on YouTube. It must be labeled with "The P.T. Experiment" in the title and description. Fans then submit their link and contact information along with eligibility requirements to http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/station/en/mail.php
Your entry must be submitted between 9th
September 00:00 Greenwich meantime ("GMT") and September 13th
14:59 GMT ("Term"). Entries will only be accepted during the Term.
Your video should:
- not contain any material in which the copyright may be owned by someone else (for example, music, TV, film, artwork, logos, photographs, etc.) and which you have not obtained permission to use. It may however contain footage from the KONAMI "P.T." demo.
- not contain any content which is or may be illegal, offensive, indecent, obscene, discriminatory, harmful, or inappropriate (including for example, swearing).
If someone else has filmed your video (even if they just held the camera), you must ensure that you have obtained their prior permission to enter the video into this contest, in accordance with terms and conditions, before submitting your video.
Entries will be presumed to belong to the registered owner of the video and account from which the entry was received.
Any video submitted which KONAMI considers in its absolute discretion to breach any of these terms and conditions will be disqualified from the contest.
You represent and warrant to KONAMI that the video which you submit will comply with all of these terms and conditions, and KONAMI shall be entitled to use the video in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify and hold each and every KONAMI Group Company and its employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of the content of the video or any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
A total of four winners will be selected at random among eligible entrants from the region comprising of all eligible countries (as stated below) and receive a prize of a T-shirt.
The winner(s) will receive a direct message via email by 19:00pm GMT 9/23/14 preceding giveaway. Winner(s) must respond and provide prize delivery information as well as a completed statement of eligibility (or other evidence which may be required by KONAMI, for example a copy of a valid passport) by 19:00pm GMT on 9/24/14. If no response is received by this time or a response is incomplete, KONAMI reserves the right to select at random an alternate winner or winners, or terminate this contest at its sole discretion.
A list identifying the winner(s) shall be available from KONAMI by written request to KONAMI at the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
An unclaimed prize will be forfeited to KONAMI.
Odds of winning any prize are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, KONAMI reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
The contest is open to all residents of members of the specific countries identified at the end of these terms and conditions except:
- Persons under the age of 18 years at the time they submit their video.
- Employees or officers (and their immediate family) of any KONAMI Group Company.
- Where entry, or the provision of any prize to an entrant, is prohibited by applicable local laws and regulations.
The contest is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations.
You agree to abide by all decisions of KONAMI which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest.
No purchase of any products or services is necessary to enter this contest and any purchase will not increase your odds of winning a prize.
Use of Video
Entrants will retain ownership of any copyright in the videos they submit, providing that all copyright and other rights in the KONAMI "P.T." demo shall remain the exclusive property of KONAMI.
By entering the contest, you agree that all videos and materials submitted to KONAMI (including the image/likeness of the player(s)) may be used for the purposes specified below (on a worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable and perpetual basis, with the right to sub-license) and may be edited by KONAMI as deemed necessary. The submitter of the video gives their consent, and guarantees that they have the right to legally consent to usage of the video submitted (including the image/likeness of the player(s)) by KONAMI. KONAMI may use the submitted videos for any of the following purposes even if they are not selected as winners:
(1) Broadcast at the Tokyo Game Show KONAMI booth Stage, as well as the web broadcast of said stage.
(2) Broadcast in the web show "Kojima Station".
(3) Usage in the "P.T." official website.
* KONAMI reserves the right to delete submitted videos at its sole discretion.
* Claims or objections regarding submitted videos are the sole responsibility of the submitter. KONAMI will not assume any responsibility regarding the content of submitted videos.
* Regarding matters that aren't specified in this submission form, the statements on the "Kojima Station" submission page shall apply. In cases where the content of this submission form and the "Kojima Station" submission page contradict, the terms outlined on this submission form shall take precedence.
"Kojima Station" submission page refers to the following page
Konami is not responsible for electronic transmission errors or for technical malfunctions of any kind. If for any reason the Internet portion of the promotion does not operate or run or is not capable of running as planned, Konami reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate or modify the contest.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Australia , Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy , Kuwait, Luxembourg , Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal , Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Iceland, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus
This contest is being run by:
Konami Digital Entertainment B.V.
14-16 Sheet Street
Windsor SL4 1BG